Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Look Up

Psalms 5:3 KJV
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

When I have prayed I can look up.

I can look up and see Jesus Christ.I can place my faith and trust in Him. I can expect my help to come from the Lord. I can look forward to the day when He returns to take me to heaven. I can look to Him for answers to my needs. I can rest in Him to protect me from my enemies. I can look up.

I can look up in victory and joy.With my eyes upon Jesus Christ, all the things of this world seem minor and trivial. I can rejoice in my relationship with God. I can rejoice in the assurance of His return for me. I can rejoice in the confidence that the Word of God is true. I can rejoice in the purpose God has given for my life.

A morning time of prayer leads to a daily attitude of faith and rejoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment