Friday, May 09, 2008

Seeking Thee

Psalms 9:10 KJV
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

I am gratified to know that God will not forsake the one that seeks Him.

That is about the most that any man can do; and in fact Romans says we don't even do that (except I believe, when God puts it in our hearts to do so).
Romans 3:11 KJV
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
I do not often feel like I am close to God
I often wonder if I am really walking with God
There are times when I am not able to effectively serve God


But I do seek God. I pine after Him. I long to know Him, to see Him face to face, to understand His will and to grasp His doctrine.

...thou LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment