Sunday, December 28, 2008

Turn

Revelation 1:12 KJV
And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

"And I turned to see...."

I long to see souls turn to see Jesus Christ.

This may have been a natural reaction.There is a voice from behind and it is addressing you. Your natural inclination is to turn

This may be a reaction of shock
The voice of Christ, the Bible says was as the sound of many waters. That would startle and turn us.

This may be the spiritual reaction
John was "in the Spirit." He was listening for that voice. He was prepared for it.

Whichever is the case, being turned he saw Christ. What a need there is today for souls to turn from their sin, turn from the self-interests, turn from the business. Turn from the prejudices. Turn from the preconceived ideas about religion. And see Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment