Friday, August 28, 2009

Job's Faith

Job 19:25-27 KJV
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.


I love Job's confession of faith.

Despite the intense pain Job is experiencing, emotionally, physically and mentally, still his spirit and soul rests upon His God.

This body will die and decay. So what!
The believer will be resurrected to see the Lord

This life may experience terrible tragedy. So what!
The believer will stand eternally with Christ in the heavenlies.

This earthly path might include some times when the Lord is difficult to see. So what!
In our flesh we will see the Lord. We will one day be in His presence, never to be without Him again. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. He is always here. And one day we will have the physical proof of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment