Monday, January 25, 2010

Behold

Isaiah 65:1 KJV
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

I am always fascinated with the missions thrust of the Old Testament. The Jewish people thought of themselves as the exclusive love children of the Lord. The truth is though, that God had given them every reason to know that God's heart was not merely for the Jews, but for all the world.

Now see what God's call is to those who had found Him thought they had not sought Him; "Behold me, behold me...."
If only a man will take a good long look toward the Lord
If only we will behold Him

How can we then refuse Him?
He is altogether good
He is supreme
He is glorious to behold
He is righteous and pure
He is wise
He is caring toward His creation
He is forgiving
He is longsuffering

Behold Him. And walk with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment