Sunday, July 04, 2010

Is The Lord Our God?

Leviticus 19:37
Therefore shall ye observe all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: I am the LORD.

Throughout this chapter God repeats the declaration, "I am the Lord" and "I am the Lord your God." and throughout the chapter are commands to God's people such as,
• "be ye holy"
• print no mark on your body,
• use just weights,
• do not avenge
• nor bear a grudge.


Here is where the rubber meets the road; we will obey these commands if we accept that He is "the Lord our God."

The fact that our people, for instance, have almost completely taken on tattooing is evidence that the Lord is not our God. At on time even the unsaved saw the rebellion and wickedness of such an act. Soldiers, almost as an act of defiance against death would get them; but few else. Now it is so common I wonder if there will be any unmarked bodies in the next generation.

No. The Lord is not the God of America. It is time we confess it so that we might see God heal our land.

No comments:

Post a Comment