Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Remove Their Cloke

John 15:24 KJV
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

Jesus said the reason they hated Him was
• Because of what He told them (which left them without a cloke for their sin) and
• Because the works He did, none other man did.

And Jesus said they hated Him without excuse.

I do not see that my job is to make people hate me, but I can see that my job is to remove the cloke for sin and do what the Word of God says even if it is not what is popular.

Jesus did what no other man did.
• He preached the truth about Phariseeism
• He led people to know the Saviour and
• He inspired people to lay up their treasures in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment