Romans 14:10 KJV
But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
We shall all stand at the judgment seat of Christ.
Jesus is coming again. And in every Christian's life this truth is clear; we shall stand at that judgment seat.
• No one to excuse our actions.
• No one to condemn us for our actions.
• There will be no one else to give us approval.
• There will be no one else to put peer pressure on us.
• We won't stand there with our spouse who either prodded us to do the right thing or coerced us into the wrong thing.
• We won't stand there with our children and claim they took so much time.
• We won't stand there on the behalf of another and
No one will stand there in our place.
We will not point fingers at others and they will not be pointing fingers at us.
We will all stand before the judgment seat of Christ and give an account for our life.
It won't be a judgment for sin but an evaluation for reward. It isn't a day to fear but it is a day to respect and be prepared for.