Romans 6:9-11 KJV
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
• We know that Jesus died and rose again.
• We know that He will never die again.
• We know that Jesus lives unto and with God.
Therefore we are to reckon ourselves dead unto sin and alive unto God through Jesus Christ.
Knowing the truths about Jesus; the Christ is to consider himself in the same stead as the Lord.
• We are dead to sin.
• We have been crucified in Christ
• we have been buried with Him in baptism
• We are now dead to and free from the power of sin
• We have been raised again, out of the water of our baptism to walk in newness of life
May God grant that such newness is the truth in us.