1 Corinthians 16:22 KJV
If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
The center column notes in my Bible says, "Christ is God's final test."
The term Anathema Maranatha means, "accursed, for the Lord cometh." when Jesus comes again those who do not love Him are accursed. I take it that so long as we have breath and Christ has not come, there is the hope of eternal life for there is still time to turn to Christ in love.
• When all is said and done
• When life is completely finished
• When either death takes us or Christ returns to claim His own
then all who do not love Him will be accursed.
• Accursed in the final judgment of the tribulation
• Accursed in the pit of hell and finally and forever
• Accursed in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone.