Monday, March 04, 2013

It Pleased God

Galatians 1:15-16 KJV
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

"When it pleased God... To reveal His Son in me"

What a telling description of the salvation of God to a soul...
At the pleasure of God
Every salvation is accomplished at the pleasure of God. It pleased God to reveal His son but this should not be construed to mean that God is pleased to save some and pleased to leave others lost. Never forget that God would have all men to be saved. It would please God and indeed it did please God to reveal His Son in this world.

At the revelation of Christ
Salvation is Christ in us. Salvation is the life of Christ not only rescuing us from our sin but elevating us as heirs. Christ in us, the hope of glory.

At the consecration of a life
Paul was saved to preach the Gospel among the heathen. We are not all saved to the same work but we are all saved unto good works which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment