Saturday, February 15, 2014

Fellowship

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Such words of peace and rest did our Saviour speak!
  • "Let not you heart be troubled ye believe in God, believe also in me...”[1]
  • "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you...”[2] And this,
  • "Behold I stand at the door and knock...”

Let it be remembered that these words are addressed to the Laodicean church whose testimony is so disreputable that Jesus said He would spew them out of His mouth. Yet even to this church, and perhaps especially to this church, there is granted to any who would, fellowship:
  • Sweet
  • Restful
  • Blissful
fellowship.




[1] John 14:1
[2] John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment