Exodus 15:13 KJV
Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
The Jews were elated. Their enemy had been destroyed and in such a way as could never have been but by God.
· The armies of Egypt were all drowned
· The nation of Egypt was separated from them.
The Red Sea would forever serve as a barrier between them.
Israel celebrates and sang.
· Of victory
· Of redemption
· Of deliverance and
· Of salvation
As much music does, much is said in a short space. This one verse speaks of
· God's motivation-mercy
· God's ministry-redemption
· God's manifestation-guidance and
· God's destination -His holy habitation