Friday, June 17, 2016

Psalms 63:1 (KJV) How To Find Your God

Psalms 63:1 (KJV)
A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
The Psalmist declares God to be his God and proceeds from there to describe his reaction because of it:
He will seek God earlyGod will be the priority of his day and the first he will consult in the issues of life. It’s more than a rule for him. It is his nature and desire.
His relationship with God is both private and corporateVs 2
He has met with God in the sanctuary and at home.
He brings praise to GodVs 3-5
It’s joyful, it’s expressive and it is consistent as a matter of life.
As he began so he ends his dayVs 6
As he pillows his head, his thoughts are of God.
I wonder who (or what) would be our God if we should use these as the markers that point Him out?
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Psalms 63:1 (KJV) How To Find Your God

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment