Wednesday, September 14, 2016

John 1:15 (KJV) He’s The One!

John 1:15 (KJV)
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.
I am sure all of us have had the experience of pointing out a person and saying, ” That’s the person I was telling you about.” John the Baptist got to do that concerning Jesus Christ.
John the Baptist spent his entire, though brief, adult life telling people about the Lord. He had urged not one or two but multitudes to prepare themselves for His coming. Finally came the day when Jesus arrived and he was able to tell the crowd, “This was He of whom I spake.
Could there be anything more thrilling than, if one day soon, we were able to point out the coming of Christ in the air and saying to someone we had led to the Lord, “There He is! The One I told you about”? Someone will have that pleasure. If it is our lot to give up this life before the coming of Christ then those of us who are saved and have told others about the Lord will still one day in heaven be able to point Jesus and say, “He’s the One of whom I spake.”
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

John 1:15 (KJV) He’s The One!

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment