Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Isaiah 44:8 (KJV) God Knows No Other God

Isaiah 44:8 (KJV)
Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any. 
No wonder we have no reason to fear or be afraid. God has said the truth in so many different ways and over so much time, that Israel was a witness to, and two thousand years of Christian history testifies it to be true.
God is the true, the living and the only God.
God, who knows all things, knows no other God.
  • What greater assurance is there?
  • What further evidence is needed?
We have no need to fear. Worshiping and dedicating ourselves to God is the right thing.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Isaiah 44:8 (KJV) God Knows No Other God

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment