Saturday, December 31, 2016

Galatians 1:15-16 (KJV) It Pleased God

Galatians 1:15-16 (KJV)
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace,To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
It was certainly the pleasure of God that revealed Christ to Paul and brought about his salvation. But this passage isn’t teaching it.
The point of these verses is that it was God’s pleasure to use Paul to reveal Christ to the heathen.
  • It pleased God to save him from death at birth
  • It pleased God to bring revelations concerning Christ to Paul and
  • It pleased God to call him into the work of preaching
It is the will of God that all would be saved and it is pleasing to Him when one is saved. It is a gross error to read into this passage that God is pleased that one man be saved and thus equally pleased that another is not.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3700 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Galatians 1:15-16 (KJV) It Pleased God

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment