Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ezekiel 30:26 (KJV) The Curse of King Tut?

Ezekiel 30:26 (KJV)
And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among the countries; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Years ago I read an article that said DNA testing had discovered that the people of the British Isles were more closely related to the mummies of Egypt than the current population of Egypt.[1] I do not recall if the article gave an explanation but I do recall that in my head I imagined it referencing the “Fair Haired Anglo’s” on England. I suppose, upon further consideration that might not be the case.
Perhaps the article was a reference to the large number of Middle Eastern people now living in the U.K.
Maybe the reason for the Egyptian DNA has to do with Roman immigration to England after the Romans had so famously interacted with Egyptians.
But perhaps it is in fulfillment to this judgment of God and others like it in the Bible.
Could God have scattered the Egyptians so dramatically that the Land of the Nile was left available for others to settle and claim as their own?
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3800 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Pastor Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Ezekiel 30:26 (KJV) The Curse of King Tut?

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment