Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Daniel 4:36 (KJV) Christianity – An Act of Faith

Daniel 4:36 (KJV)
At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.
This was all orchestrated by God.
  • God pronounced the sentence. 
  • God executed the sentence and it had to have been 
  • God who protected his kingdom until the end of the sentence. 
I notice that the king lifted up his eyes to heaven before his reason returned.
Christianity is not an academic decision. It is an act of faith.
It is after we have acted on our faith that God gives us reason.

To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3800 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Pastor Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.

Daniel 4:36 (KJV) Christianity – An Act of Faith

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment