Sunday, May 14, 2017

Daniel 8:26 (KJV) I Trust Christ

Daniel 8:26 (KJV)
And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
It happens that my daily visit with God took me to Daniel 7-8 and Matthew 24. The passages are obviously connected. They are all part of the Word of God. In this case they all cover the same subject, the end of earthly Kingdoms.
Daniel 8 ends on this note, “…it shall be for many days.” None of us knows the day or the hour when the Son of Man will return. Though there are details given, we can’t be sure exactly what they mean because they have been “shut up.”
What we do know is that things on earth will get much worse before they get much better. We also know that, before the terrible Tribulation, the saints of God will be rescued from the earth to receive their reward.
I don’t know when the end will be but I do know what the end will be.
I trust Christ.

To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3800 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Pastor Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.
For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit Bible Baptist Church of Puyallup.

Daniel 8:26 (KJV) I Trust Christ

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment