Friday, July 14, 2017

John 8:19 (KJV) Jesus, According to Jesus

John 8:19 (KJV)
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. 
John 8:54-55 (KJV)
Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. 
The Jews and the Muslims are in the same boat as the
  • Mormons
  • Jehovah’s Witnesses and 
  • Modalists 
they do not know the Biblical Jesus and therefore they do not know the true and living God the Father.
Mind you,
  • Each of them claims that God the Father is their God. 
  • Each of them teaches some position on Jesus (the Jews would say He is a false Messiah) but
  • Each of them denies Jesus’ testimony concerning Himself
John 8:14
Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
The only way to ever know God in Spirit and in truth is to know Jesus as He describes Himself.

To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3800 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Pastor Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.
For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit Bible Baptist Church of Puyallup.

John 8:19 (KJV) Jesus, According to Jesus

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment