Malachi 3:6 KJV
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
One of the most comforting truths about God is that He doesn't change. What was true about him in the creation is true about him right now. What He started just after the fall of Adam and Eve is on target and has not changed
- The promises he made to Abraham have not changed
- The promises He made to Jacob have not changed
- The promises He made to Moses have not changed
- The promises He made to David have not changed
Israel rebelled against God and endured some
terrible chastening, God's promises to Israel had not changed.
The good news is that neither has His promises changed today.
- He has not changed His mind
- He has not changed His plan
- He has not changed His prophecies
- He has not changed His promises