Romans 3:3 KJV
For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
I do not mean to sound flippant. I do not want to make the Bible say something it does not. But I do want to convey what I believe is the intent of Paul's words, "…what if some did not believe?"
· What impact does that have on the deity of Christ?
· What change could that make on the truth of His Words?
· What difference does that make on his resurrection?
The fact is that, when Jesus came, it was to a small number of people and of them only a handful believed. While Christianity in one sort or another has played a big part in western civilization the majority of the world's population have always disbelieved. If it has seemed like American's have been mostly believers, the perception has been false. If today it seems like fewer and fewer people are willing to tolerate the message of Christ - so what. What is true is true whether:
one believes it, everyone believes it or no one believes it.
· Christ is God
· Christ came died rose again and
· Christ will save all who call upon Him to do so.