Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's All Yea


2 Corinthians 1:19 KJV
For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.

The more a person discovers about the world of Academia the more a person sees that their whole system is built upon "yea and nay."

They have fed the public a line for years that everything that is has evolved. It is such a standard of Academia that a person is considered uneducated who does not accept it as fact. But they do not tell you that, even among evolutionary scientists there is no agreement as to how evolution happened; only that it must have happened.

Now I am reading that the common scholarship that says that man began in the Mesopotamian valley has been upset by research only done since after WWII and accessed by American scholars only after the fall of the Iron Curtain, indicating that there were larger groups of civilization in the area of Romania much earlier than along the Tigris and Euphrates. Of course this scholarship has intrigued some, been dismissed by others, but the one thing they all agree on is that the Bible is no authority in such matters.

Truly science is ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
  • I am glad the Apostle said God's Word is not "yea and nay" but "in Him, yea."
  • I am glad I possess a sure word of prophecy.
  • I am glad that when I open my Bible I have verity in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment