Friday, April 22, 2016

Job 23:6 (KJV) What a Testimony!

Job 23:6 (KJV)
Will he plead against me with his great power? No; but he would put strength in me.
What an impressive demonstration of faith. How could a person imagine a man in lower straits? Job had lost very nearly everything
  • His wife was no comfort 
  • His children were dead
  • His resources were depleted
  • His influence was exhausted 
  • His body was ravished with disease
To top it off his friends were nothing more than thorns ripping holes in his soul.
It is in the midst of all of this that Job boldly declares God was not against him. Further he insisted that in fact God did all of this to “put strength” in him.
  • What a testimony 
  • What an example
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

For this and more than 3000 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Job 23:6 (KJV) What a Testimony!

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment