Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Micah 6:6-8 (KJV) Christ Says, “Done!”

Micah 6:6-8 (KJV)
Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
The sin nature leads men to either ignore God altogether or invent ways to please Him.
The question is, “What must we do to enter God’s presence?”
  • Man says, Shall I offer him the best of my product?
  • Man says, Shall I give him more and more of my goods?
  • Man says, Must I give him my child to atone for my sin?
The Bible says, “He hath shown thee, Oh man…”
Our great trouble is that we don’t look where God answers or we don’t like God’s answer.
  • Do justly
  • Love mercy
  • Walk humbly 
With thy God.
Each of these must be applied in the full truth of Jesus Christ.
  • He is the Just One
  • God is merciful toward us because of Christ
  • Humility leads us to accept from Him our pardon 
Religion says, “Do.”  Christ says, “Done!”

To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3800 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Pastor Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.
For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit Bible Baptist Church of Puyallup.

Micah 6:6-8 (KJV) Christ Says, “Done!”

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment