Thursday, November 08, 2007

Don Richeson



We lost one of our finest this week. Don Richeson breathed his last breath on earth and took his first in glory Tuesday of this week.
Bro Don Richeson and his wife, Yuki came to our church just two years ago.
Bro Richeson was saved later in life and he knew he needed to be busy for the Lord. Not long after joining our church he retired from his job to devote himself full time to serving the Lord.
  • He enrolled in our Bible College.
  • He began coming out soul winning.
  • He had just started teaching a leadership course to our teens.
Brother Richeson was a faithful reader of my daily visits with the Lord and probably wrote more comments concerning them than any other.
The week he went to the hospital Bro Richeson preached the Tuesday night college chapel on the subject of prayer.
I am comforted knowing that this prayer warrior is in heaven praying for us today.

2 comments:

  1. He will be greatly missed. There is great comfort knowing that warriors like Bro. Richeson are still out there doing the Lord's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am becoming more sentimental as I grow older. I understand the value of a friend far more than I have ever before. I love those that God has given me to minister to, and hate to see any of them go.
    May the Lord give us more like Bro Richeson
    And may the Lord give us more like you!

    ReplyDelete