Friday, October 24, 2008

And How I Do

Ephesians 6:21-22 KJV
But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.


Paul was concerned that the faithful believers in Ephesus know his "affairs." He knew that they would be concerned about how he was doing and sent Tychicus for the purpose of telling them "how I do." And Paul said that he knew the news would "comfort [their] hearts."

God's faithful care about those who minister to them.
They are genuinely concerned about how they do
They would welcome news about their affairs and
They would be comforted by that news


I wonder if we should not be more concerned about those who do not seem to really care how the preacher is doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment