Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Better Than Life

Psalms 63:3 KJV
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
This week I heard of the tragic death of a young man, just 28 years old, who lost his life in a car accident. This young man, the grandson of a dear friend, has a wife and two children and had just begun deputation to raise support to be a missionary to England.
His life was promising
He seems to have been an exemplary young Christian man


His death seems to have happened senselessly and untimely. But this truth concerning God remains constant, ""...thy lovingkindness is better than life..."

I grieve for his wife and kids.
I grieve for my friends, his grandparents

But I rejoice in the thought of the wonders this young man sees today. And I long for the day when I will see them with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment