Monday, July 04, 2011

What God Does Not Know

Isaiah 44:8 KJV
Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Here is something that the all knowing God does not know.

God is omniscient, infinite in knowledge. All that can be known, He knows. If I were to say, "I do not know of any god besides God." all it would mean is that I have not been exposed to that knowledge yet.
• There are so many things I don't know.
There is so much I have not learned, indeed so much I never will learn, that the fact I don't know of any other god means nothing at all.

But this passage does not come from the likes of me. This comes from the One who knows all things and is the source of all knowledge. When God says He knows of no other god it stands as irrefutable proof that there is no other god to be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment