Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Luke 22:67-68 (KJV) We Must Tell Them The Truth

Luke 22:67-68 (KJV)

Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:
And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go.

As much as we complain about the bias of our day, nothing has ever really changed. Of course, the mainstream media didn’t exist in Jesus’ day, but if it had, it would have behaved much like the chief priests, scribes, and elders of the people did.

Jesus recognized that they were not interested in the truth. They did not ask Jesus legitimate questions, nor were they looking for truthful answers.

They had no intention of believing Jesus or letting Him go free.

And He knew it.

He, therefore, did not enter into a conversation with them. What did was to declare a truthful judgment upon them.


As we approach the end of days, we Christians will find those of the world less and less willing to reason with us. They are angry. They are mad at life, mad at God, and mad at us for believing Him. They will not accept our message, nor will they excuse us for believing it.

This in no way means we must not talk to them. I said talk to them, not with them. The conversation is, by their choice, one way.

Regardless of the consequences, we must tell them the truth.

To my readers:
Thank you! It is a great joy to me to know you read the thoughts and lessons God has given me in His word. I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave comments.

Donate to Bible Baptist Church every time you make an Amazon purchase through this link, https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1265824

For this and, more than 5600 earlier Daily Visits with God, visit https://mckenzie-visit-with-god.blogspot.com. There you will find daily visits going back to 2005.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.

For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit http://puyallupbaptistchurch.com.

My books, and other resources, are available at:
https://marvinmckenzie.org

Let’s have coffee?
If you have been blessed by my devotional messages, you are able to leave me a small thank you at my Ko-Fi page.

Luke 22:67-68 (KJV) We Must Tell Them The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment