Tuesday, April 19, 2011

For My Love

Psalms 109:4 KJV
For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.

The passage seems like a reference to Christ and the fate of those who do not accept Him as Saviour. I see this as a description of some of the trials of hell.
• It would hardly have been be appropriate praying for the child of the Lord but
• It is completely right for the Lord.

It was for love that they became His adversaries.
John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
• Out of pure love God sent Christ to this earth.
• Out of pure love Christ sought the lost
• Out of Pure love Christ showed them the true God and not the one they had imagined

And out of pure love Christ died for their sins
Romans 5:8 KJV
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment