Sunday, September 27, 2015

2 Samuel 7:15 (KJV) Never Again

2 Samuel 7:15 (KJV)
But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
There are some things God did once that He promises to never do again:
  • He will never destroy the earth with a flood 
  • He will never remove the kingdom from David
  • He will never take the Holy Spirit from a New Testament Christian 
  • He will never wink at ignorance again 
God is good for His Word. We can trust Him to fulfill his promises.


To my reader:
Can you think of other places in the Bible where God promised to never do a thing again? I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.


2 Samuel 7:15 (KJV) Never Again

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free. Email me for a free one month VIP membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment