Friday, February 19, 2016

Nehemiah 6:19 KJV Good Lesson

Nehemiah 6:19 (KJV)
Also they reported his good deeds before me, and uttered my words to him. And Tobiah sent letters to put me in fear.
The threats against Nehemiah were real. There were people who would have slain him if given the opportunity. Nehemiah also had false friends, men who pretended to work along side him but had allegiance to Nehemiah’s enemies. Also, there were the letters from Tobiah that must have been of a threatening nature, because their intent was to put him in fear.
What I notice is that none of this distracted Nehemiah.
  • He was aware of it. 
  • He prayed to the Lord about it
  • He kept a record of it
but he didn’t stop because of it.
Good lesson here.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Nehemiah 6:19 KJV Good Lesson

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free. Email me for a free one month VIP membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment