Wednesday, April 13, 2016

2 Timothy 2:1 When I Am Strongest

2 Timothy 2:1 (KJV)
Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
The all important grace is “in Christ Jesus. “
  • It’s not merely of Christ Jesus belonging only to Him
  • It’s not in Timothy
  • It’s not in Paul
  • It is not the product of good works accomplished by any man. 
Grace is in Christ Jesus.
Therefore if I want to experience this grace I too must be in Christ Jesus. I can be strongest in that grace when I am most hidden in Christ. Whenever I come out of hiding I come out of Christ and I come away from this grace.
This is how a believer falls from grace. It is not that they lose salvation but that they are out from the cover of protection Christ provides.
Like the soldier in the armored vehicle, I am strongest when I am hidden in Christ and letting Him be my strength.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

2 Timothy 2:1 When I Am Strongest

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment