Saturday, July 30, 2016

Psalms 121:1-2 (KJV) Fruit for Others

Psalms 121:1-2 (KJV)
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
The Psalmist begins with his personal relationship with the Lord.
I will lift up mine eyes … My help cometh from the Lord. 
  • See his duty, “I will” 
  • Then his reflection “from whence” and 
  • Then his assurance “My help
No believer will be of much good without taking time for personal growth in his or her relationship with the Lord
The Psalmist then moves to encourage others in their relationship with the Lord.
A life for God must maintain this twofold aspect to be:
  • Real
  • Life changing and 
  • Relevant
It has never been the case that Christianity can be lived silently or privately. True, its roots and life spring from something that cannot be seen or shared but its fruit is always meant for others.
To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

Psalms 121:1-2 (KJV) Fruit for Others

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment