Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Ezekiel 18:22 (KJV) Made Right In Jesus Christ



Ezekiel 18:22 (KJV)

All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

The burden of righteousness is heavy. I choose not to recount the list – it is given at least twice in this chapter of Ezekiel. Instead, I would point out that the New Testament standard of righteousness is Jesus Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:21 (KJV)
He hath made him to be sin for us who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him

I’m not keeping a checklist. I have a personal relationship with Jesus. 

Those who know Christ as Saviour might come to know him at a young age. They might come to know him however as they get up in years and have many sins for which to give account. It’s all made right in Jesus Christ.


Those who profess this righteousness and, somewhere down the line, turn from it into worldliness and sin simply prove they never knew Jesus. Any man can commit sin. He might even go astray for a time. If he has a saving relationship with the Lord, he will return to Him at some point. If he doesn’t, despite his protests otherwise, he never was saved.[1]

(Access more of my blogs by visiting the resource link on our church website at bbcpuyallup.org or my personal websites at marvinmckenzie.org.)


[1] I have actually had this absurd conversation with a man who used to be an Independent Fundamental Baptist pastor but now claims to be an atheist. He is adamant that, when he was a Christian, he was saved. Yet he claims now to believe there is no God.

To my readers:
First of all, thank you! It is a great joy to me to know you read the thoughts and lessons God has given me in His word. Secondly, I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave comments.

Donate to Bible Baptist Church every time you make an Amazon purchase through this link, https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1265824

For this and more than 5000 earlier Daily Visits with God visit https://mckenzie-visit-with-god.blogspot.com. There you will find daily visits going back to 2005.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.

For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit http://puyallupbaptistchurch.com.

My books are available at:
https://marvinmckenzie.org

Ezekiel 18:22 (KJV) Made Right In Jesus Christ

photos from pexels.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment