Thursday, May 05, 2011

Flee? From God?

Psalms 139:7 KJV
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

This is an incredible thought. It is impossible to flee from God's presence.

And we do sometimes try to flee
• Because of a sin committed Adam and Eve thought they could hide from God but He found them out.
• Because of rebellion from God's will Jonah fled from God but in the middle of that stormy sea God was there.

Some people want to deny the existence of God but He will not let them.
Their hearts intuitively know God is there.

Some refuse to believe He cares for them.
But it does not alter the truth that when they look, behold He is there.

This is the most encouraging thing I can imagine today. He never leaves me even when I leave Him. He is always at hand. He is ever there when I call out to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment