Monday, December 21, 2015

John 21:22-23 The Cause and Correction of False Doctrine

John 21:22-23 (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
Jesus said what He said but He didn’t say what they thought. A teaching, not based in truth, spread across the country because someone falsely interpreted the Word of God. John corrected the false teaching simply by repeating what Jesus did, in fact, say.
Every false doctrine taught among the varied denominations springs from the very same problem, someone read into the Word of God something that is not there and others spread the wrong teaching without checking it out.
The correction, in every case of false doctrine, is the same; just repeat the Word of God. Go back to the original source.
  • Search it out. 
  • Study it for yourself.
The Bible is true in every Word.  The interpretations men make of it may not be.

To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others

John 21:22-23 The Cause and Correction of False Doctrine

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free. Email me for a free one month VIP membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment