Monday, April 17, 2017

Revelation 22:4 (KJV) I Am One of Them

Revelation 22:4 (KJV)
And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
There is no explanation of who the “they” are. Gill writes “not only the angels … but all the saints.” This seems to be the implied reality.
TheyA numberless group whose sins have been forgiven by the blood of Christ.
TheyFrom every nation a kindred and people and tribe.
TheyFrom differing periods of time having totally different cultural preferences.
TheyOnce interested only in themselves but being saved now fully interested in Christ.
I don’t know even a fraction of those who are part of the “they”. But I am thankful that I have the assurance I am one of them.

To my readers:
I would love to hear from you. Leave comments below.
For this and more than 3800 earlier Daily Visits with God visit Pastor Marvin McKenzie’s blogger page. There you will find daily visits going back to 2006.
If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.

Revelation 22:4 (KJV) I Am One of Them

Please consider helping our church’s teen department by signing up for cash back shopping at Bible Baptist Church Fundraiser. This program has three levels of participation, the first being completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment