Monday, November 01, 2021

1 Corinthians 10:20 (KJV) Fellowship With Devils?

1 Corinthians 10:20 (KJV)

But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

I work not to be judgmental of people whose practices and ideas are different than mine. I am certain, absolutely certain, that each of us will stand before God on our own.


But God has put me in place to proclaim what His Word says. This time of year, I become simply amazed, sometimes nearly overwhelmed, that people who profess to be Christian abandon, if even for an hour, the teaching of the Bible to join with a worldly event that clearly has devilish connotations.

One chooses to disagree with the historical background of the day.  Another insists that the holiday is just “good fun.” But I ask a believer to discern, is not the most common application of the holiday even today devils? Look how the majority dress up. Some, I know, choose not to wear costumes of ghosts, goblins, or other evil spirits. But some do dress up like those of this world, most thought of as rebellious and anti-Christian. Punk, Goth, Trans, etc. It’s evil. It’s wicked. It’s fellowship with devils.

I caution Christians against it.

To my readers:
Thank you! It is a great joy to me to know you read the thoughts and lessons God has given me in His word. I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave comments.

Donate to Bible Baptist Church every time you make an Amazon purchase through this link, https://smile.amazon.com/ch/91-1265824

For this and, more than 5400 earlier Daily Visits with God, visit https://mckenzie-visit-with-god.blogspot.com. There you will find daily visits going back to 2005.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.

For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit http://puyallupbaptistchurch.com.

My books are available at:
https://marvinmckenzie.org

1 Corinthians 10:20 (KJV) Fellowship With Devils?

No comments:

Post a Comment