Wednesday, July 10, 2024

1 Corinthians 11:12 (KJV) Our Differences - God's Plan


1 Corinthians 11:12 (KJV)

For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

 

All things of God.

 

If we could ever get hold of this one truth, oh how different our world would be.  

 

We are all such different people. We are raised differently. We have different experiences, different circumstances, different gifts, and abilities. Despite the common viewpoints, we are two and only two different genders. These differences contribute to us having different interests and oftentimes differing beliefs.  

 


I am convinced my beliefs are correct. I believe that because I have, to the best of my ability, attempted to put aside my assumptions and search for the truth. I am sure I haven’t gotten all of it right, but I am also certain I haven’t just followed the narrative fed me.  

 

·  If only each of us would be willing to give the other the same benefit. 

·  If only each of us would speak freely, kindly, but passionately about our discoveries without demanding that the other must agree with us or else suffer our ire.  

 

If only we would trust that all things are of God.

 

#AllThingsOfGod  #1Corinthians1112  #UnityInChrist  #RespectDifferences  #SeekTruth

Our Differences - God's Plan: Speaking Truth with Kindness and Respect

 

Call to Action

  • How can embracing the truth that "all things are of God" transform the way we interact with those who hold different beliefs or perspectives?

  • Engage in open dialogue, sharing convictions passionately yet respectfully.

👉 Join our community in studying God’s Word and strengthening your faith.

To my readers:

Thank you! It is a great joy to me to know you read the thoughts and lessons God has given me in His word. I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave comments.

For this and, more than 6400 earlier Daily Visits with God, visit https://mckenzie-visit-with-god.blogspot.com. There you will find daily visits going back to 2005.

If you have been blessed by this blog, please subscribe to my feed and share it with others.

For more resources from Pastor Marvin McKenzie visit http://puyallupbaptistchurch.com.

My books, and other resources, are available at:
https://marvinmckenzie.org

Join me at Daily Visits with God Podcast
https://marvinmckenzie.substack.com/

Merch at my Teespring store https://macz.creator-spring.com/
Be a witness with hats, mugs, t-shirts, sweat shirts, and more

Let’s have coffee?
The link to Ko-fi  is an opportunity to support this effort to reach a world of souls with the Word of God. I would appreciate any gift you can give. 

1 Corinthians 11:12 (KJV) Our Differences - God's Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment