Friday, January 15, 2010

For My Glory

Isaiah 43:6-7 KJV
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.


The passage is specifically to the Jews but has an equal application to present day believers. The Word of God says God will call to the north and to the south (and I believe by way of implication to east and west as well) saying, "...bring my sons from far..."

God is calling men and women from every corner of the earth to come unto Him and be saved. Of those that hear and respond the Bible says,
I have created him for my glory
I have formed him
I have made him


When we respond to the gospel we may be assured that we did that because of God's interest in us and not of our own free will. God did what God did in us and not we ourselves.

And we may be assured of this, He did what He did in us for His own glory.

God use me for thy glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment